Feels like I am a broken record when I say that BUT it is super easy.
I love to cook and create delicious recipes and I don't like to spend alot of time in the kitchen.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup craisins or other dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Adjust oven rack to middle position.
- In medium mixing bowl blend all wet ingredients together completely.
- In small mixing bowl mix together all the dry ingredients, except the fruit.
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet and mix until incorporated thoroughly.
- Stir in raisins.
- Scoop cookie dough by teaspoon onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until nice and golden brown. Do not over bake.
- Cool completely.
This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies. Store in an airtight container.
Eat real food.
Enjoy your food!